SWEATER- H&M // JEANS- Articles of Society // BAG- Thrifted // SHOES- Thred Up (similar) // EARRINGS- N&S (coming next week!) // SUNNIES- Ray Ban // WATCH- Jord
Photo Credit- Sarah Sweeney
And after my life is pulled together for a few minutes, I'm going to make lists and figure out what needs to get done. I know Kindergarten registration for Kesler is on that list and so is paying all of our bills. I'm not looking forward to those things. But I am looking forward to these:
- Easton's first grade music program this week. He has been telling me about it and even singing pieces of the songs he is learning for weeks. I'm so thankful for the awesome teachers that he has. As much as we miss him during the day, I know he is in good hands.
- Getting this book in the mail. A friend recommended this book on FB last week and I knew right away that it would be a good one. I don't take much time to read, but I'm hoping to squeak in bits and pieces of this one.
- Receiving back proofs from our photo shoot last week. If this sneak peek doesn't get you excited too, then I don't know what would. Our Spring line comes out on the 15th and it includes these Bold Leopard beauties. These are LIMITED and will sell out so set your alarms!
- This pair of shoes and this pair of shoes showing up on my doorstep. Spring is coming people. I'm getting ready.
- Spring break. Spring break is just a few weeks away and I'm already making staycation plans. I can't wait to take the kids to see Zootopia, head to the Aquarium and maybe even find somewhere to go swimming!