1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
This month's beauty product reviews are just a few that I picked up while grocery shopping at Hy-Vee or stopping to get a Redbox at Walgreens. They are all SUPER cheap, and even though you could easily afford to try them yourself, I thought I'd share my thoughts on which are worth your time.
1. Elf Mattifying Translucent Powder - This powder is one that a make-up artist recommended to me, and I knew I would love it. And I do! It goes on light, removes any shine, and doesn't smell cheap. Win, win, win. ($3)
2. Elf Eyebrow Kit - This one I didn't love. It was uneven and didn't have great coverage. I prefer this or this for my daily brow routine. ($3)
3. Sinful Colors (Calypso) - I'm terrible about grabbing cheap nail polish on a whim, but this color ended up being a winner! I wore it here and I'm sure it will be back on my fingers soon. ($2)
4. Elf Makeup Mist and Set - I am still deciding on this one. I have only used it once, and so far so good. It feels like hairspray going on, but after it dries you can't tell it's there. I think it worked well, but I'll have to use it a few more times to really know. ($3)
5. Elf- All Over Color Stick (Pink Lemonade) - This product I really liked. I want to try it in a lighter color for my lips, but I love this color as a stick blush. It is strong so you don't need a lot, but it really brightens up my cheeks and stays better than the powder blush that I usually use. You can also wear it on your lips, but this color was too pink for my taste. ($1)
In other news - remember our Holiday Collection is launching Nov. 3 and several earring and cuff colors will no longer be in the shop. We can't wait to share what we have coming, but be sure to grab any fall colors before it's too late. We also added a new earring color this week- Mocha Shimmer. It replaces Rose Gold and is incredibly lightweight, shimmery, and soft.
And remember White Plum from last week? They are having a giveaway to win leggings for a year. (52 pairs!!!) It starts today and runs until 11/9. You can enter here. Talk about a dream come true giveaway.
And speaking of leggings - I purchased a few new pairs this weekend and I'm thinking of sharing another "What I Wear at Home" post. Would you be interested in seeing more of my WAHM or SAHM outfits?
As always, I'd love to hear more of what you want to read. If I can help or share about it, I'll do my best to work on it! Have a good one.