Shoes: Thrifted (Target)
It is my birthday today and I am turning the big 2-7. Do I feel any older? A little. I feel a little old-ish. I think 27 crosses that line between a young adult and an adult. Or maybe having a third kid does that... Well, regardless of my age, I have so much to be thankful for. I can truly say that 26 was my best year so far an individual, in my marriage and as a mom. I can't wait to see what this year brings and try to make it better than the last.
And since is IS my birthday, I think this post can be a little more about me. I'll share five things about myself that you may not know about me yet!
1. You will never see me without my toe nails painted. They get about 2 hours off a year and otherwise they are red or black or nude or pink or any other color I'm feeling.
2. I am terrified of Big Foot. And the movie ET.
3. I ran for and won Senior Class President to impress/win back my previous boyfriend. I'm regretting it a little now that I
4. I can't tell my left from my right without holding up my left hand in an "L" shape. I get it wrong every time.
5. I have bought and worn swim suits from thrift stores more than once in my life. I am still undecided as to how gross it is. I can't say I wouldn't do it again yet, but I'm thinking most people would advise against it.
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-five Designs, Monday Mingle, and Sunday Style.